dimarts, 10 de juliol del 2012

This one will be in english..

..because I've been asked to do it ("yeah, you should try to write in english, at least some of them")... but i won't say i'm enjoying it that much. I have a constant feeling of having a big lack of vocabulary, and no grammar competences at all, but specially, poor you that i'm writting and not speaking, so you can't enjoy my beautiful catalan-serbian english accent

But, who cares, i'm not here to impress with my accurate writting, all i wanna do is to keep with my scribomania and my impressions.. bla bla

A couple of days ago, i saw some rain, finally. I was lucky it didn't catch me on the park (it was my first walk in the park with the three lakes), it started just when i installed myself on the balcony  to observe. Suddenly the drops became bigger and bigger and finally a river of foam appeared and went down the street for a while. The children that were playing run to their apartments, the men that were playing cards under the trees (they are there every time i look through the window, but maybe they are not always the same same men, but there's someone always there, so the concept of men-playing-cards-always remains) and an old lady that is usually moaning and sitting next to a little house, walked slowly to the little shop next to the little house. That wasn't a big deal, just raining, but it was refreshing and a nice smell of wet trees was floating around (can i say that? floating?)

Yesterday again, rain. Nothing special also, i was in closed spaces, well at the evening i was in the park (another park, half a lake, half a forest, with a natural fountain and a training park where the chisinau boys can sculpt their bodies) taking my romanian lessons, hearing the wind blowing, the clouds and the sky becoming darker, etc, but when i asked "should be move", i was answered "no, it's ok". So, it is their city, they know the best... It didn't rain until I entered home

And now i've just created to many expectations for what has happened today, and actually it wasn't that much. I was walking around the city in my flip-flops, it wasn't raining at the moment, but it was a few minutes ago, so the streets were rivers, they don't have ponds here (no, ponds? which is the word, how to say "bassa" in english?) in the sidewalk like we do, they have lakes, or ponds (joj, this is why i need another word for "bassa"), mud, and i was happily jumping behind my coordinator carrying my laptop, a magazine, and a bottle of water, jumping over the rivers, over the ponds and the lakes, over the branches on the streets (or even on a car, destroying the... (and here insert "capó" pels catalans/ "car" for the non-catalan-speakers), the holes in the pavement, the carpet of little yellow flowers that had fallen from the trees, and i couldn't realize that, well, my flip-flops might be great because they are dry in two seconds, but they splash me in every step, so the back of my legs, up to my knee, or maybe even more upper, was covered with a dark mud, and i didn't realize until the end of all this walking around the city. What i can't understand is why i always get dirtier than the rest of the people. The rest of the girls in the town that were wearing flip-flops had clean legs, my feet are always dusty although i'm inside a building, etc. Maybe is the same situation that when i started living in Barcelona (and sorry for what is coming now), when i always had black snots, and they became cleaner and cleaner through the years

But yes, that has been my raining experience for the last days..... 

(anyway, i usually do better posts than this one, but my daily amount of inspiration today finished around 6)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada